With Memorial Day hot on our heels, it's time to start thinking about food and drink preparation. Infused water is an easy yet elegant alternative to ice water, and is excellent when paired with your favorite vodka.
For the freshest and most flavorful water, we recommend choosing organic produce. Try out our simple and refreshing recipe below.
Strawberry Lemon Basil Water
Makes 4 gallons
- 2 Whole Lemons
- 2 Packages of strawberries (32 oz)
- Fresh basil
- Slice lemons and strawberries into thin pieces.
- Shred basil leaves
- Place strawberries, basil, and lemon into a beverage dispenser (We used Rosseto's beverage dispenser - contact us for more information)
- Fill the ice tray with cubed ice
- Fill with 4 gallons of water
- Place in refrigerator and let chill for 1-3 hours
1. Slice lemons and strawberries into thin pieces.
2. Shred basil leaves.
3. Place strawberries, basil, and lemon into a beverage dispenser.
4. Fill the ice tray with cubed ice.
5. Fill the beverage dispenser with 4 gallons of water.
5. Place in refrigerator and let chill for 1-3 hours.