Our Raspberry Peach Lemonade is the perfect antidote for a hot spring or summer day. Freshly squeezed lemons combined with peaches and raspberries creates a refreshingly sweet drink you won't be able to resist. Find the recipe below!
Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- 4 peaches (frozen works fine as well)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 7 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/1 cups fresh lemon juice (3-4 lemons)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Ice cubes (if desired)
- Add water, peaches, and raspberries to blender. Mix well.
- Cut lemons in half and remove seeds. Add lemon juice to blender.
- Add sugar to blender. Mix until pureed.
- Add ice cubes if desired.
- Serve immediately and garnish with extra raspberries and mint.